Doubling Down: Pelosi OK’s Another Medicare For All Hearing
Minutes after the first-ever congressional hearing on Medicare for All concluded, the House Ways and Means Committee doubled down, confirming that it would also hold a hearing on the left’s plan for socialized medicine that would kick 180 million Americans off their current employer and union-sponsored health care plans.
With Speaker Pelosi giving the OK for this parade of primetime hearings, the left has once and for all confirmed that a complete government takeover of our health care system is their official position and ultimate goal.
Not convinced? Just look at the numbers:
- 108 liberals in the House of Representatives have cosponsored H.R. 1384, sponsored by Rep. Pramila Jayapal
- 14 liberals in the Senate have cosponsored S. 1129, sponsored by Sen. Bernie Sanders
- 11 presidential contenders support some version of “Medicare for All”
Instead of rejecting this extreme and dangerous proposal outright, Nancy Pelosi and House liberals have embraced Bernie Sanders’ vision for socialized medicine where the government controls every medical decision for every American.
- VIDEO: Canadian cancer patient challenges government to fix failing single-payer system
- Reports: Elderly go blind, cancer survival rates lag due to single-payer rationing
- “You’re damn right” Medicare for All would eliminate private health insurance
For state-by-state numbers on how many Americans would lose private health insurance under a single-payer system, click here.