AAN Launches $4 Million Campaign in 16 Districts Urging Passage of H.R. 19
American Action Network today launched a $4 million TV, digital, and mail advertising campaign across 16 Congressional Districts in support of passing H.R. 19, the bipartisan alternative to Nancy Pelosi’s socialist prescription drug plan.
The new ads call on members to continue fighting to pass the Lower Costs, More Cures Act, which would reduce drug costs for patients while protecting the innovative spirit key to finding a vaccine and new lifesaving treatments for devastating illnesses like COVID-19. Research says Speaker Pelosi’s alternative would keep as many as 100 new, life-saving medications from ever reaching patients – a deadly consequence in these difficult times when new cures and affordable drugs are needed more than ever.
Additional districts will be announced in the coming weeks.
“These Members of Congress are taking real action to lower drug costs and protect innovation, which is key to securing a vaccine and new treatments for devastating diseases like COVID-19,” said American Action Network President Dan Conston. “The fight for new cures has never been more important than it is right now, and yet Nancy Pelosi’s socialist takeover of prescription drugs would dangerously hamper the innovation we need to get through this pandemic. These Members should continue their great work to unleash the power of American innovation and lower costs for patients. Congress shouldn’t wait another day to pass the Lower Costs, More Cures Act.”
An example ad can be viewed below and a list of districts included in this campaign is available here.
American Action Network has been the leading voice in the fight against liberal efforts to restrict access to medication and seize control of Americans’ prescription drug benefits. More on AAN’s recent efforts on prescription drug pricing…
- AAN Slams Pelosi’s Heartless Drug Plan, Announces $4 Million In Advocacy For Bipartisan Alternative
- ICYMI: AAN’s New Ad Campaign Ups Pressure Over Pelosi’s Drug Plan
- AAN Launches $2.5 Million Senior-Focused Campaign Opposing Pelosi’s Socialist Drug Bill
- Statement on Markup of Pelosi’s Socialist Drug Plan
- AAN Blasts Pelosi’s Socialist Drug Plan Ahead of Hearing
- AAN Urges Lawmakers to Reject Pelosi’s Socialist Drug Plan
- AAN Blasts Pelosi’s Socialist Prescription Drug Plan
- AAN Launches $2.5 Million Campaign Opposing Socialist Price Controls in Medicare Part D
- AAN Launches $2.9 Million Campaign Urging Congress to Reject Government Interference in Medicare Part D