AAN Launches TV Ads in 28 Districts Urging Members to Keep Fighting For Lower Costs and More Cures Act
American Action Network launched a $4 million advertising campaign this morning urging support for passage of H.R. 19, the bipartisan alternative to Nancy Pelosi’s cruel prescription drug plan.
The new television ads, which will run on cable television in the 28 Congressional Districts HERE, urge Members to keep fighting for H.R. 19 and thank lawmakers for taking the right approach to prescription drug reform – one that will make prescriptions more affordable and ensure lifesaving cures are there for the patients who desperately need them. The campaign will also include significant mail, digital, and print advertising in the 28 districts focused on engaging and mobilizing seniors in support of the legislation.
“Pelosi’s drug plan would keep as many as 100 new, lifesaving cures and treatments from ever reaching the patients who desperately need them,” said AAN President Dan Conston. “That’s the wrong approach. Thankfully, these Members of Congress have a better plan: one that will make prescription drugs more affordable for patients and kickstart the innovation of new drugs and cures patients need right now.”
An example ad can be viewed below and a list of districts included in this campaign is available here.
American Action Network has been the leading voice in the fight against liberal efforts to restrict access to medication and seize control of Americans’ prescription drug benefits. More on AAN’s recent efforts on prescription drug pricing…
- AAN Slams Pelosi’s Heartless Drug Plan, Announces $4 Million In Advocacy For Bipartisan Alternative
- ICYMI: AAN’s New Ad Campaign Ups Pressure Over Pelosi’s Drug Plan
- AAN Launches $2.5 Million Senior-Focused Campaign Opposing Pelosi’s Socialist Drug Bill
- Statement on Markup of Pelosi’s Socialist Drug Plan
- AAN Blasts Pelosi’s Socialist Drug Plan Ahead of Hearing
- AAN Urges Lawmakers to Reject Pelosi’s Socialist Drug Plan
- AAN Blasts Pelosi’s Socialist Prescription Drug Plan
- AAN Launches $2.5 Million Campaign Opposing Socialist Price Controls in Medicare Part D
- AAN Launches $2.9 Million Campaign Urging Congress to Reject Government Interference in Medicare Part D