AAN Releases 3 New Ads Continuing $4 Million Advocacy Effort To Pass H.R. 19
American Action Network released three new television ads this morning, continuing its $4 million TV, digital, and mail advertising campaign, launched July 16, in support of the Lower Costs, More Cures Act (H.R. 19).
The new ads, which will air in IL-13, NE-02 and NY-24, ask Members to continue their work to lower prescription drug costs by passing H.R. 19 – vital legislation that would reduce drug costs for patients while protecting the innovative spirit key to finding new vaccines and new lifesaving treatments for devastating illnesses like COVID-19. Research shows Speaker Pelosi’s alternative would keep as many as 100 new, life-saving medications from ever reaching patients – a deadly consequence in these difficult times when new cures and affordable drugs are needed more than ever.
“New breakthroughs and cures are needed like never before, but Nancy Pelosi is putting her extreme agenda first and threatening to stifle the new research we need to defeat life-threatening diseases like COVID-19,” said American Action Network Vice President Zach Hunter. “Thankfully, these Members of Congress are taking decisive action to reduce prescription drug costs for American families while protecting the innovative spirit we know is key to securing new cures. Congressmen Rodney Davis, John Katko and Don Bacon should be applauded for their efforts and keep up their great work to pass the Lower Costs, More Cures Act.”
An example ad can be viewed below:
American Action Network has been the leading voice in the fight against liberal efforts to restrict access to medication and seize control of Americans’ prescription drug benefits.
More on AAN’s recent efforts on prescription drug pricing:
- AAN Launches $4 Million Campaign in 16 Districts Urging Passage of H.R. 19
- AAN Slams Pelosi’s Heartless Drug Plan, Announces $4 Million In Advocacy For Bipartisan Alternative
- ICYMI: AAN’s New Ad Campaign Ups Pressure Over Pelosi’s Drug Plan
- AAN Launches $2.5 Million Senior-Focused Campaign Opposing Pelosi’s Socialist Drug Bill
- Statement on Markup of Pelosi’s Socialist Drug Plan
- AAN Blasts Pelosi’s Socialist Drug Plan Ahead of Hearing
- AAN Urges Lawmakers to Reject Pelosi’s Socialist Drug Plan
- AAN Blasts Pelosi’s Socialist Prescription Drug Plan
- AAN Launches $2.5 Million Campaign Opposing Socialist Price Controls in Medicare Part D
- AAN Launches $2.9 Million Campaign Urging Congress to Reject Government Interference in Medicare Part D